Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The first half of 2012

I haven't been using my camera a whole lot this year. A lot of things got in the way, and I focused on school and my internship and getting a new job. Plus, my scanner broke, so even when I was taking photos, I couldn't scan my processed film. It started miraculously working the other night, and I finally saw the results. These photos range from January of 2012 up til the beginning of summer. They are all spontaneous and unplanned, mostly from trips I took with friends and family. 








I'm really glad that I took these; it's so nice to remember the little things one sees everyday.  It's been more than two years since I purchased my AE-1, and I am still very much in love with it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home